Find Culture and Connection on a Once-in-a-Lifetime Explorer Tour of Nepal & India
The Sandakpu Ridgeline is a high-altitude ridge that serves as a border between India and Nepal. This offers panoramic views of the Himalayas, including the world’s highest peaks. It is a popular trekking destination and home to diverse flora and fauna including the red panda.
This unique Explorer trip starts in Kathmandu, Nepal and ends in Kolkata, India. In between, it journeys from cultural experiences in Kathmandu to tea estates and nature encounters along the border between the two countries, before ending with cultural immersion again in Kolkata.
Uncover the natural majesty and warm heart of this special region.
- Discover ancient history and the local lifestyle in Kathmandu
- Enjoy homestays in little villages in Nepal
- Trek the ridgeline between Nepal and India
- See the second highest mountain in the world, Kanchenjunga, while getting views of the Mt Everest range
- Stay amongst the tea gardens in Darjeeling in colonial rustic luxury
- Experience the sights and sounds of one of the most populous cities in the world: Kolkata, India
IncludedFind Culture and Connection on a Once-in-a-Lifetime Explorer Tour of Nepal & India
Not IncludedLocal GuideTransportationDinnerLunchBed & Breakfast